Bad Boy Pro Series Thai Gloves have a slimmer profile for vision through a traditional high Thai guard. The thinned out closure allows wrist movement to hold the clinch or catch kicks. Premium grade engineered leather and compressed EVA foam padding are durable protection for your hands in kickboxing sparring sessions. The inner lining is a soft, sweat-wicking compound. Velcro closure supports the wrist while being easy to put on or remove quickly during pad work in muay thai or MMA classes.
- Premium grade engineered leather for lasting durability
- Multi-layer compressed foam forms to your hand
- Ventilated moisture wicking lining keeps hands cool and dry
- Wraparound elastic Velcro wrist closure for easy on/off
- Bad Boy Pro Series logo on strap
What size do I need?
Boxing gloves are measured in ounces. The 8oz and 10oz gloves are used in professional boxing bouts. 12oz gloves are used for mitt and bag work. 16oz is the closest to a standard size for all purpose use including sparring, with 14oz gloves usually filling that role for women or men in divisions below lightweight. 18oz are for the big, heavy hitters like Gustafsson to spar in.